The Fall Podcast
Happy Monday everyone!!! Today’s podcast is Part 1 of the Bow Build series we’re doing with Cody and Jeremiah from Wild Arrow Archery. Cody and Jeremiah are two of the best bow technicians in the West. On Part 1 we discus the process you will go through to get fitted for a bow that’s best for you. We also hit on a verity of topics that are listed below. Enjoy!!!
– Getting fit for a new bow
– How to figure out what your draw length is
– Figuring out of much weight you should pull back
– String Angle
– Why its bad to sky draw
– What is Axel to Axel?
– Why does Axel to Axel matter?
– Sacrificing weight and packability for accuracy
– How your string can effect your shot with guys who have beards
Wild Arrow Archery Social Pages