The Fall Podcast
On Today’s podcast a couple of us sit down and recap opening week from our hunts in Ohio and Iowa. Chris Keefer talks about his first night buck in Ohio and Cody tackles his year in and year out battles to kill his first Whitetail. I chime in briefly on Casey and I’s hunt from Iowa as the rain had us strapped to camp for a few days. Good luck to everyone out there this fall be safe and always wear your Saftey Harness.
– How intel helped Chris kill his buck
– Hunting From a Ground Blind
– Waiting for the right time to strike on a big buck
– Going to the bathroom in a foodplot
– What to use for toilet paper when you forget to bring toilet paper
– Making sure you have good communication with your Camera guy