The Fall Podcast
On this episode Arron is west bound and down to Kansas with Co – Workers Adam Raak and Keegan Zeimer. On their long trek across the midwest, they decide to record a podcast that takes you through a ton of different topics including learning woodsman ship at a young age, field dressing a deer for the first time, and what is bothering us the most about the hunting industry right now. This one is a little lengthy but worth a listen.
Thanks for your support. Enjoy!!!
– What our goal is every year
– How we define a success every year
– How the challenge of Whitetail hunting excites us
– If you had one week to hunt all season which one would it be?
– Getting young kids in the woods
– Learning woodsman ship at a young age
– Our first time field dressing a deer
– Our first Turkey hunting memory
– Best memory we’ve had filming / producing
– Typical bucks vs Non Typical
– What bothers us the most about the hunting industry